Monday 11 February 2013

Review: St Ives Apricot Scub


 I have been using the St Ives Apricot scrub for quite a long time now. It is one of the staple pieces in my beauty routine which I constantly repurchase. The scrub that I tend to purchase is the blemish fighting variety. It is designed for oily/blemish prone skin, I do not really have oily skin but I am prone to having small breakouts here and there and this helps to prevent that.

 The product comes out of the tube very creamy and has a lovely, refreshing but subtle apricot scent.

 As I massage it into my face I can feel the grains gently massaging my skin and giving a really through cleanse. Some exfoliating products that I have used in the past I have found to be too harsh as I have quite sensitive skin but this one from St Ives is just perfect.

 ‘Effectively lifts away surface oil and dirt that can lead to blackheads and blemishes’. This is a statement that I completely agree with.

 As soon as I wash the scrub off of my face I can notice a difference. My skin has an instant glow and looks refreshed. It also feels nice and soft.

 I use this scrub 3 times a week; Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I find that if I have set days for doing certain things then I am less likely to forget. I think that using this 3 times a week is just the right amount in order for it to be effective.

 As I said before I have been using this scrub for quite a while now. It helps my skin to look better, I have less break outs than what I used to and my skin feels better.  It is no wonder that St Ives are the UK’s number 1 scrub brand.


 What face scrubs do you use?

No comments:

Post a Comment