Tuesday 5 March 2013

Review: Avon Daily Shine Dry Ends Serum


This is the third time I have purchased this little beauty from Avon and it is one of my favourite hair care products so I thought it was about time I shared this gem with you guys.

 The Avon daily shine dry ends serum is deigned for all hair types and can be found in the Avon catalogue or online for £5.50. However it is on offer a lot, and I mean a lot probably every 2 or 3 campaigns it is half price.



 I use this serum on wet hair. I just pump out 2-3 squirts, rub my fingers together and run my fingers through the bottom third of the hair. I then use a brush to brush it all the way through and dry.

 The product isn’t at all sticky and does not weigh my hair down. I have quite thin hair so can find this to be a problem with some products but this just feels really light, you can’t even tell its on your hair.

Whilst drying my hair I can already see the difference to if I was not using this product. My hair instantly looks and feels softer and healthier.

 It also makes your hair have a nice glossy shine without looking greasy. I coloured my hair a red mahogany colour a long time ago now back in September so it is pretty much gone but when using this you can still see highlights in my hair. Someone I work with thought I had had my hair re-coloured.

 For beautiful, shiny, healthy hair this is a hidden treasure and is one that I always go back to. Its one that you have just got to try!

Let me know if you have tried this product or if you are going to and what you think.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried this product but I've used some other A.T. products which were pretty good!

    http://bella-vita-xo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete