Wednesday 20 March 2013

Tresemme Salon Sleek Straightening Spray



Everyone has lazy days, and I am no exception. So on these days when I want my hair to look as though I have actually put some effort into it I use this Salon Sleek spray from Tresemme.

Basically this is a straightening spray which also contains Argan oil which nourishes and helps to smooth your hair.

 All I have to do when using this product is spray onto damp hair, comb through and carry on with how I would usually dry my hair.

 Once my hair is dried it has a natural straightness to it and still has some volume which I think using straighteners can take away from your hair. It also looks shiny and glossy.

 I really like this product and for frizz free hair without the hassle I think it is perfect.

 Are there any other products from Tresemme that I should try?

1 comment:

  1. I can really recommend the TRESemme Argan Oil Treatment, it's in the same range as this.. it's half price at Superdrug at the moment too! xx
    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete