Wednesday 3 April 2013

Barry M Lip Paint


I picked up this Barry M lipstick a little while ago when Superdrug were doing a 3 for 2 promotion on Barry M products. I chose this shade because it looked like such a vibrant and gorgeous bright pink.

 The lipstick glides onto your lips perfectly and is such a beautiful colour. However this is where my love for this lipstick ends.



 I found the lipstick to be very drying even when I tried wearing it with lip balm underneath. My lips were craving moisture after a couple of hours. I also found the staying power to be pretty awful to be honest. I put this on before going out for lunch, had one drink and a plate of chips and afterwards the lipstick was no where to be seen, not even the slightest bit of colour remained on my lips.



Usually I like Barry M products but this one is just a huge miss for me. However I do really like the colour so if anybody knows a colour similar to this in another lipstick of better quality, leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment