Friday 19 April 2013

Freebie Friday #3


Summer is fast approaching and if you are going on holiday chances are you may want to be bikini ready. The Special K slimming plan provides free meal plans, a food diary, advice and more.

Free Ciate Nail Polish

Get your free nail varnish is this months Marie Claire magazine.


Fill in your details on the Twinings tea website to be sent some free samples. This is how I discovered Twinings Breakfast tea, I absolutely love it!

Makeup Alley App

This is a bit of a different freebie but its one that I use all the time. The Makeup Alley app is a free app that you can download onto your Iphone. It has loads of beauty products listed and ratings and reviews from people who have used the products. It is easy to use and great for when you are on the fence about purchasing a new product.

Have you found any fab freebies this week?

1 comment:

  1. My favorite day of the week is freebie Friday, I got some great freebies this week too, I got some estee lauder sample and sensodyne toothpaste sample :)

    ReplyDelete