Thursday 11 April 2013

Garnier Caffeine Eye Roll On


I have had the Garnier eye roll on in my collection for a little while and its one of those products that when you first buy you use all the time and then forget about it. I had completely forgotten I had it until recently but now have started using it again am really enjoying using it.

The main purpose of this product is to provide a cooling effect under your eye to relieve the look of dark circles and tiredness. If you keep it in the fridge this intensifies the cooling sensation.


 To use I rub the roller in circles under my eyes. This provides an instant cooling sensation and feels so nice against your skin especially when you are tired or a bit under the weather. I have found that it doesn’t do much for dark circles but does help to wake your skin up and make it look less sort of puffy.

 This is by no means cheap and at full price retails for between £10 and £11, would I pay full price for it? No. I would say this is worth no more than £4 - £5 but if you can get it at this price it is a nice extra to have in your collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment