Friday 19 April 2013

Glossy Box : April 2013

It’s that time again when everyone is getting their Glossy Box’s so you are probably sick of these types of posts but I have never done a Glossy Box post so wanted to do one! The other reason I wanted to do this post was because recently I have not been overly impressed with what has been in the boxes and was going to cancel. The only reason I didn’t cancel was because when I was thinking back about previous boxes I had received my favourite one was my first one which was last April which was the natural themed box.

I am so glad I didn’t cancel as this month I really do think Glossy Box have done a great job.


First of all the box design is absolutely gorgeous! I keep the nice boxes as I find they are great to use for presents, saves some pennies.



The design continues onto the booklet which has all the information you need about the products inside, i never look at the booklet before looking at the products, I like the suprise. 


Of course when I opened my box the first thing my eyes transfixed on was the full size Essie polish, but what a fabulous selection! I am really impressed with this months box as there are 2 full sized products in there.


Model Co Lip & Cheek Tint – 10ml Full Size £15



Yves Rocher Fragrance ‘So Elixir Purple’ – 5ml. Full size 50ml £44. Sample value: £4.40



Sunsense Daily Face SPF – 10g. Full size 75g £18.50. Sample value: £2.46


Nip + Fab Dry Skin Fix Body Butter ‘Coconut Latte’ – 50ml. Full size 200ml £9.95. Sample Value: £2.49


Essie Nail Polish ‘Tart Deco’ – 13.5ml Full size £7.99

Box Total Value = Approx £32.34

I think this is a fantastic box and I am now looking forward to future Glossy boxes again. What did you get in this months box?

3 comments:

  1. I dont have a glossybox- but, this months looks fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the Nip + Fab Body Butter in 'Pistachio Sundae' and it is honestly the most beautiful thing I have ever smelt. I practically used the whole sample in one go, yummy! What's the coconut one like? xx

    Fallingindiana.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't used it yet, trying to be good and use my other body lotions first lol I've hid it away to avoid temptation lol
      Kirsty x

      Delete