Wednesday 15 May 2013

Glossy Box: May 2013


Another good box from Glossy Box this month. I really think that beauty box companies are upping their game recently as the past couple of boxes I have received from Glossy Box have been really fab compared to some that I have got in the past. This month I got 4 full sized products which I think is a record for me!



As you can probably guess I was pretty impressed when I opened the box to find these goodies.



Awapuhi Wild Ginger Shine Spray – 125ml Full Size £18.95



Headline Colours Nail Varnish – 10ml Full Size £9



Jelly Pong Pong Fairy Lashes Mascara – Full Size £15



Collection Fast Stroke Liquid Eyeliner – 6ml Full Size £2.99



Beautiful Movements Cosmetics ‘Prime and create mixing medium’ – 2.5g. Full size 20g £20. Sample value: £2.50



Little bonus – Miniature nail files

Box total value = £48.44

I would love to see what you got in your beauty boxes, leave links below!



1 comment:

  1. A great box what puts me off subscribing is which company to choose & also would hate it if you just got satchets in it

    ReplyDelete