Thursday 30 May 2013

It's All About The Clutch

I love a good clutch bag as I'm sure all of you do too. They may not be the most practical things in the world when it comes to packing everything you need to carry around but some of the designs you can buy are just so pretty! And since it is wedding season coming up when everybody needs a clutch bag I thought I would put together a few beauts that I have found.


Rectangular PU Clutch - Accessorize £35 
Black Stripe Triangle Lock Clutch - New Look £12.99 
Colour Block Lage Envelope Clutch - Accessorize £29 
Turn Up Lock Floral Clutch Bag - Marks and Spencer £29.50


Nude Cut Out Envelope ClutchNew Look £12.99 
Multi-Sequin Embellished Clutch Bag - Marks and Spencer £29.50 
Ashh Leather Clutch Bag - Ted Baker £99 
Darlia Bow Clutch BagTed Baker £63.20

Which of these bags is your favourite?


3 comments:

  1. I love a good clutch but I'm very picky when choosing - it needs to have a zip for me and some form of handles! These are all lovely especially the black and white new look one :) x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The black and white one is lovely, I am completely in love with the pink an orange one from accesorize

      Delete
  2. So hard to choose a favorite! Think I would go for the Black and white or the floral one! So pretty :)

    -B, xx
    evrything-nothing.blogspot.com
    new blog post: 20 facts about me!

    ReplyDelete