Wednesday 18 September 2013

The 5 Minute Face FOTD

This is the look I usually go for when I have to go to work or I have to be up early for whatever reason as it is really quick and easy which is especially useful if you are half asleep!
So what do I use for my 5 minute makeup look?...........
I start off by using the Dr Jart Water Fuse BB Balm as it gives my skin a lovely even coverage and looks really natural. I really like BB creams as I find that I gives my skin a nice break from using foundation everyday as it is much lighter.
 
I then give my brows a bit of extra shape using the Avon Glimmer Sticks brow definer. You only need to use this really lightly, you can see my previous review here.
 
When I am wearing this look I do not tend to wear eye shadow so to make my eyes look really wide awake I use my all time favourite mascara which is the L’Oreal Voluminous X5 in Carbon Black.
 
As I said this is usually my quick morning look so chances are I am going to have tired looking eyes. To hide any under eye circles I use the Collection 2000 Ultimate Wear concealer. I am in shade ‘Light 2’. I also use this to hide any blemishes.
 
Last but not least I like to wear this look with a bright pink blush to give my cheeks a pop of colour. I really like this Elf Studio blush in shade ‘Fuchsia Fusion’, it is really affordable and the quality is fantastic.
 
And that’s it, my 5 minute makeup look. I do not tend to wear anything on my lips other than a lip balm. in this photo I am wearing a Revlon Lip Butter in 'Peach Parfait', it decided to miss the photo shoot, hence why it is not shown!
 
What products do you use when you are doing your makeup in a hurry?

1 comment: