Tuesday 15 October 2013

Rapid Lash


Rapid Lash is a serum which is designed to improve the length and volume of your eye lashes. With claims of increasing lash length by up to 50% and volume by 75% I was really excited to give this a try when the team at Rapid Lash were looking for people to test the product.

In order to get the best results from this product it is recommended that you apply it over night. It was easy enough to incorporate this into my evening routine as it takes no time at all. All you need to do is brush the product along your top lash line, similar to how you would liquid eyeliner. It is not at all messy and it did not irritate my eyes.

Before
Rapid Lash claims that results can be seen from this product after just 4 weeks use. I have been using mine for around 8 weeks and although I have seen some improvement the results have not been staggering for me.
After Natural

After with Mascara 'L'oreal Voluminous x 5 in carbon black'

I have noticed that my lashes do have more volume and are slightly longer; this is more noticeable when I have applied mascara. Unfortunately it just did not give me the ultra glamour lashes that I had hoped for.
However I have seen other blog posts and photos where users have got incredible results from this product, I suppose the results vary according to the user.

So although I have seen some improvement in my eyelashes I don’t think I would personally use this again. If you can get a sample of this product it is definitely worth giving it a try though because as I said some of the results that I’ve seen have been amazing.


Have you tried Rapid Lash? I would love to see the results!

2 comments:

  1. I have tried Rapid Lash and I did like it a lot, however it is a quite pricey product and I think you need to keep on using it. I've switched to the L'Oréal lash serum and that actually works just as well, if not even better at a fraction of the cost :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Charlotte! going to give that a read now xxx

      Delete