Saturday 24 January 2015

B.Clean Melting Gel Cleanser

My typical evening skin care routine involves several steps. Step 1 use something to remove my makeup, step 2 cleanse my face step 3 moisturise. I have used various products for step 1 including face wipes, micellar water and cleansing balm but I have never used anything like the B.Clean Melting Gel Cleanser.
 I have tried the micellar water from Superdrugs B range so when I went in and saw this on offer I thought I would give it a try as I was impressed before and since this was a steal at 3.48 from 6.99 I couldn’t go wrong!
The gel is suitable for normal to dry skin and works by melting into the skin to create an oil. Once you have rubbed this into your skin you use a little bit of water to create a milky texture which removes your makeup.
When I first used this I was a bit unsure about the texture. It is very much a gel and kind of reminded me of the texture of hair gel. It is something you get used to and when it is rubbed into your skin it is a lot nicer. I agree that it does help to break down my makeup but I have found that it does not quite remove all trace of mascara and I usually need to use an additional product to avoid panda eyes.
Overall I think for the price of this product it is a good’un as it’s a quick and fairly effective way to remove your makeup and from my other experiences with their products I would definitely recommend giving the B. range a go!

Have you tried anything from this range?

No comments:

Post a Comment