Tuesday 20 January 2015

Montagne Jeunesse Twitter Win!

 
I love a good face mask and follow Montagne Jeunesse on Twitter. So when they had a twitter competition to win some face masks for giving your SOS skin tips over the festive season of course I had to enter. It must have been my lucky day as I was a winner!
 Montagne Jeunesse have recently sent me these 4 products which I am looking forward to trying: Rescue Mud for Problem Prone Skin, T-zone Peel Off, a Shine Control Mask and some De-clog Pores Nose Pore Strips.  I think the Rescue Mud looks especially good as it contains Tea Tree and Willow Herb which are great for when your skin is not looking or feeling its best.
 As soon as my skin starts acting up I will definitely whip one of these out and write a review. If like me you love face masks give Montage Jeunesse a follow on twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment