Tuesday 20 January 2015

Personal Planner UK



I am a bit of a stationary nerd I love snazzy pens, funky notebooks and anything personalised! So when I found out about Personal Planner UK I knew I had to have one of their personalised diaries.

 Designing the diary was really simple and I found the site easy to navigate around. There are so many options that you can choose to make the diary completely to your liking. You can change the colours, design, layout, contents of the diary, size and more.

 I chose quite a simple design but one of my friends uploaded her own image as the front cover and it really does look good and is of great quality.
 
 You can choose how the inside appears on the diary, I chose to have a week by week view as I like to be able to see my week at a glance. The size that I opted for was the mini priced at 14.95 and I find that it is plenty big enough to write everything that I need to in there.


 But the personalisation does not stop there my friends oh no no no you can also chose what you have in the back of your diary! I have gone for a 2016 overview with some note pages for all my bits and pieces. Other options include graph paper or if you are feeling arty some colouring pages.
 I really like this diary even though it is a bit more than what I would normally pay I think it is completely worth it as it is tailored to you and exactly what you need.

2 comments:

  1. Nice post..here you can see all information available about funky design of diaries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Blog! This post gives a better idea. Thanks for the useful information. You can also read our blog for : personalised diaries

    ReplyDelete