Saturday 21 February 2015

Holy Grail Hair Care From Batiste

Dry shampoo is a staple in my beauty collection and this particular one from Batiste has been my weapon of choice for some time now after seeing Miss Budget Beauty rave about it so much.
The Batiste coconut and exotic tropical shampoo is designed to revitalise your hair and remove excess oil. All of this is true but I don’t just use this little gem for making my hair look nice when quite frankly it looks yuck but I also use it when I am styling my hair to give it extra volume and oomph!
Now I have dark hair so I know what you are thinking, what about the white powdery stuff? I would be lying if I said this did not happen with this dry shampoo. But if you use this correctly it won’t happen. By correctly I mean shake the can first and after you have sprayed it in your hair give it a bit of a shake and a brush. If you do this you will be fine and your hair will look fabulous!
 As I said before I do use this for styling as it gives my hair a bit more texture but it actually does work really well in the way it is supposed to be used, as a dry shampoo. Some mornings when I really just cannot be bothered to wash my hair I use a quick burst of this and no one would tell!  Any excess oil disappears and I am left with hair that looks and smells fresh.
So if you are looking for a new dry shampoo or if like me you have quite flat hair and need something to give extra volume and bounce on a night out, give this a try!
What dry shampoo would you recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment