Monday 9 February 2015

Waking My Skin Up With Origins Ginzing

Before Christmas I treated myself to the Origins Superstar gift set. The set contained miniatures of the best selling Origins products.  Included in this was the Ginzing Energy Boosting moisturiser and Refreshing eye cream. I have wanted to try these for a while and if I’m honest they were one of the main reasons why I wanted to buy this set.
If you have not heard of the Ginzing range before basically it is a range that is designed to be used in the morning to give your skin a bit of a pick me up to really get you ready for the day.
 
The eye cream claims to brighten and depuff and I have to say it does not disappoint. I do not suffer majorly with dark circles but unfortunately they do exist! The eye cream really helps to combat this. When you dab it on to your skin you can see it contains small golden particles which act as a highlight to brighten the area. 
Now onto the Energy boosting moisturiser, this stuff smells amazing! It is really lightweight and sinks into your skin quickly which I like as it means you can apply your makeup soon after without it feeling layered. A little goes a long way and my skin does look like it’s perked up.  It smells like oranges, really zesty and just so yummy!
For a full sized moisturiser (50ml) and eye cream (15ml) the price is around £23 and I do think they are worth it, they are also available in gift sets quite a lot of the time!
If you cannot tell I really enjoy using these products both on their own and as a morning fighting duo so when my miniatures run out they are definitely something that I would consider purchasing.
What products do you use to get your skin ready for the day?

2 comments:

  1. Ohh these both sound fab! I really like origins, and the miniatures is ideal! I've been using some no7 skincare which I have been really enjoying! x

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never used no 7 skin care, I've heard some good things though :)

      Delete