Saturday 16 May 2015

Bobbi Brown Luxe Eye Palette

This is the first product that I have ever owned from Bobbi Brown, you think I’m crazy right? But it is even crazier as to how I came about owning this palette. It was gifted to me by somebody who didn’t use it so didn’t want it, madness!
The Bobbi Brown Luxe Eye Palette comes with 6 eye shadows shades: Cream, Pink Opal, Oyster Grey, Pink Pearl, Pink Lilac and Espresso. They are all fairly neutral as this was released as part of Bobbi Brown’s Bridal Collection.
Unfortunately I am not due to be a bride anytime soon *sighs* but it does not mean I cannot enjoy wearing this palette. The shades are all very light and easy to wear. It is hard to see in the pictures but they are all fairly bright and illuminating, especially the shimmer shades. I can see why this is in the Bridal Collection, any bride would look glowing wearing these colours.
For my own personal preference I have found that I need to build the colour quite a lot in order to get a good pay off but if you want something very natural and barely there then a sweep of one of these shades does work really well.
I really like all of the shades in this palette and I think that it would be a great palette to take away with you on a summer holiday perhaps for something light to wear in the evenings. The one colour that I think I would change would be ‘Espresso’ which is the dark brown. It is almost black and I do not think it goes overly well with the other shades, I would have preferred more of a taupe shade of brown.
What would you recommend trying from Bobbi Brown?


No comments:

Post a Comment