Tuesday 26 May 2015

I'm All About The Base

Today’s post is all about bases! We are all on the hunt for that perfect foundation, the perfect concealer to make us look utterly flawless and cat walk worthy. Well I cannot promise you that much but here are some of my favourite products that I use to help me feel more confident with my skin.
Dr Jart Water Fuse BB Cream
For days when I simply cannot be bothered to wear a full face of makeup but do not feel confident enough to go completely bare, BB cream is my best friend. The best one I have found so far is the Water Fuse BB Cream by Dr Jart. It helps to even my skin tone and to disguise any redness that I may have. It is really easy to use and is really light which makes it perfect for summer. The added SPF 25 means it is also great for helping to protect your skin from the rays.
L’Oreal True Match Foundation
My ultimate favourite drug store foundation. I love this stuff! The colour match is perfect, I am shade Rose Ivory which is great for my pale skin but does help to give me a little bit of colour. This foundation blends really well and does a great job with covering any blemishes. I have purchased this foundation time and time again. If you have not tried it before I cannot recommend it highly enough, it is so affordable you have got nothing to lose!
Maybelline SuperStay Better Skin Foundation
I have only got a sample of one at the moment but I am definitely going to be purchasing a full sized bottle when this runs out. The reason being is that it is the perfect shade for when I have used fake tan! I use the Cocoa Brown 1 hour tan and tend to leave this on for the maximum time of 3 hours. The really like the formula of this foundation, it is a bit heavier and provides a bit more coverage than the L’Oreal True Match. I tend to wear this more on a night out when I am wearing heavier makeup so this works great.
Collection Lasting Perfect Concealer
I think every woman, man and child must have this concealer so I will not rabbit on about it too much. I love the formula, the colour and the quality. Absolutely the best drug store concealer I have ever used, hands down!
Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer
If I had to pick one drug store concealer I would go for the Collection Lasting Perfect Concealer but luckily for me I do not have to choose! The Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer is a lovely product to use, you just rub the sponge under your eyes and pat the product in. it does a great job at hiding tired eyes which is perfect for mornings when you have to be up early for work.
 
What are your favourite base products?


No comments:

Post a Comment