Thursday 7 May 2015

Pamper Evening Essentials


There are some days when all you want is to get home, relax and have a bit of ‘Me Time’.  With the stresses of work, uni, school or whatever life throws at you it can be easy to get wrapped up in it all and we often forget that we need time just to chill out and unwind. 


 For the ultimate relaxing evening there are several things that I need. First things first to relax both my body and my mind I like to take a lovely, hot bath. Whilst my bath is running I like to do a bit of prep. The hair goes up, the sexy headband goes on and I slap on a good old face mask. Recently I have been using the Origins Clear Improvement Mask.


I really like this one as you can feel it working. The mask works to draw out any yucky stuff from your pores and I can definitely see an improvement after using it.


So with the bath running I need to add a little something to add with the relaxation. And for that I use the Aromatherapy Associates Deep Relax Bath and Shower Oil.
 

. This stuff is amazing! It contains camomile and sandalwood to really help you relax and get a good nights sleep. The scent lingers on your skin so when you get into bed you drift off in no time. It is a tad expensive but you honestly only need to use the tiniest amount in each bath so it does last a long time. I also really like the Twilight bath bomb from Lush, this one have lavender in so it really does make you sleepy and helps to clear your mind of stresses .


Whilst I am in the bath I love listening to music. Something calm and lovely. Recently I have really been loving Sam Smith’s album, he has got such a gorgeous bath time voice!

Now on to something a little bit naughty…..chocolate! I will either have some chocolate whilst I am in the bath or save it until I am out and nice and snug in my pyjamas. The one I have shown here is from the Dairy Milk Marvellous Creations range. It has jelly beans and popping candy in and at first I though ‘Oh no’, but it is actually amazingly delicious!

So to finish my pamper evening I will get out of the bath, cover myself in body butter, put on my snuggliest pyjamas and some soft cosy socks.  It is making me sleepy just thinking about it!

What are your Pamper Evening Essentials?


2 comments:

  1. I've used everything in this post and agree they are fab products :)

    Would love you to check out my latest post!

    ❤ The Jewel Beauty Blog ❤ || Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The perfect products for a fab pamper night in :)

      Delete