Monday 8 June 2015

Mac Sheer Tone Shimmer Blush 'Dolly Mix'

My name is Kirsty and I have sinned. I have cheated on all of my other blushes and began a love affair with this beauty from Mac. I know, I know a bit dramatic but it’s true! I received this Mac Sheet Tone Shimmer Blush in the shade ‘Dolly Mix’ in the April Cohorted Beauty Box, and I have well and truly fallen for it.


Dolly Mix is described on the Mac website as being ‘Pure Candy Pink’, it is simply gorgeous.
Now you may or may not know that I am a big fan of the pinks when it comes to both lipsticks and blushes but this seems to be on another level. It is a beautiful iridescent shade which is perfect for this time of year as it gives you that extra glow. The shimmer adds another dimension to your makeup without being too over the top, I guess it is kind of pearlescent in a way.
The pink pop of colour lasts on your cheeks all day and it is one that I can guarantee I will be wearing for most of the spring/summer period.
This is the first Mac product that I have ever owned as if I’m honest I just didn’t believe the hype surrounding their products. But if their other products are as good as this one boy was I wrong! I will definitely be adding some more Mac to my makeup collection soon!
What Mac products would you recommend?

10 comments:

  1. This is one of my fave blushes, love it! xx
    Glossy Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a pretty blush and it looks great quality! I would recommend Mac's prep and prime highlighter, Patina Eyeshadow and Show Orchid lipstick xx

    Sabrina Jaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's Sabrina. I will check these out, liking the sound of Show Orchid already! X

      Delete
  3. You will not be disappointed with a lot of their other products! Have fun exploring ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i haven't tried anything from mac in a while but this looks really nice!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! If you try it you won't be disappointed! X

      Delete
  5. I need to try this it looks absolutely gorgeous -- http://themakeupbase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete