Monday 8 June 2015

Rituals Sakura Sugar Scrub

I believe it is important to pamper yourself every once in a while. You work hard so deserve it right? A new product that I used during my pamper sesh recently was this Sakura Sugar Scrub from Rituals.

The scrub itself looks just like sugar, being called a sugar scrub who would have thought it? You simply rub into damp skin to let the grains do their magic. Now be prepared this is a harsh scrub! If you have sensitive skin or prefer a lighter exfoliating product then this probably isn’t for you. But if you like something that you can really work in to your skin this stuff is great.
The scent is Organic Rice Milk & Cherry Blossom and I do have to say this is a very floral scent which lingers long after you have had a shower.
Once out of the shower your skin is left feeling so soft. The scrub leaves a slight residue on the skin which sinks in to leave your skin feeling and smelling amazing.
What I really like about this scrub, other than the beautiful scent, is that it really works on tough skin. This may be a bit T.M.I but I think it is important for the purpose of this review! I do not tend to suffer majorly with hard skin on my feet but I do like to ensure they are kept in tip top condition. I used this on my heels and yes the sugar did tickle my feet but it left them feeling like I had been and had some sort of beauty treatment. Top marks from the toes!
If you have not tried anything from Rituals and want to give something a go I cannot recommend this highly enough. I have also used the body lotion in this scent which smells just as amazing!
 
What would you recommend from Rituals?

No comments:

Post a Comment