Saturday 11 July 2015

Magnitone Lucid Cleansing Brush & Discount Code

magnitone lucid cleansing brush review
I recently took part in the #Bloggerslve twitter party and was lucky enough to be chosen to review this Magnitone Lucid Daily Cleansing and Exfoliation Brush. I have wanted to try a cleansing brush for a while so I was really chuffed when I got the e-mail to say one of these would be on its way to me!
magnitone lucid cleansing brush review

Using the brush is really simple and easy to incorporate in to your daily cleansing routine. I have found that what works best for my skin is to use this in the morning. You simply splash your face with water, wet the brush, put your cleanser on the brush, turn it on and you are good to go! There are 2 modes to chose from; deep clean and sensitive. I have been using the sensitive setting and have found that it works great. You do not even have to worry about over exfoliating your skin as the buzzer tells you when to move on to the next section of your face. Anything that makes my morning routine easy when I’m half asleep gets a big tick from me!
Magnitone promise that using this brush will give your softer, brighter, smoother skin in 7 days. Now I am an optimist but I had my doubts about this. However Magnitone proved me wrong. Recently my skin has been playing up, I don’t know why it could be the change of weather or stress, who knows. Anyway I was experiencing some problems on my chin and some dryness. After using this even after 4-5 days I noticed a huge difference. The spots have cleared and the dryness has completely gone.
I really like this cleansing brush and compared to some other brands on the market like Clarisonic it is much cheaper. But I know how you guys like a bargain so here is a discount code for 20% off to use with Magnitone: BLOVE20 just click this link to use: Magnitone.
 
Have you tried using a cleansing brush?

No comments:

Post a Comment