Wednesday 1 July 2015

Sugar & Spice Ultra Blush and Contour Palette - Makeup Revolution

Makeup revolution sugar and spice blush palette
I had been waiting to try the Sugar and Spice - Ultra Blushand Contour palette from Makeup Revolution for a while but it was out of stock for quite a long time. When I finally got my hands on it I have to say it did not disappoint.
makeup revolution packaging sugar and spice blush palette
For just £6 you get 8 of these gorgeous blushes, that’s just 75p a blush! And the packaging is so sleek, it looks so much more expensive than what it is.
makeup revolution sugar and spice blush contour palette swatch swatches
The blushes themselves are so pigmented and they last on the skin all day. I cannot pick a favourite as they are all so lovely. I have however been particularly enjoying using the highlight shimmer pink across my cheek bones to give a bit of definition.
I just can’t believe this was only £6, it is the bargain of the century. Being a lover of pink I had to pick up this palette first but I definitely want to try a few more that Makeup Revolution sell. I guess there is nothing more to say apart from Makeup Revolution I salute you!
 
What palettes have you tried from Makeup Revolution?

2 comments:

  1. Hi - Just found your blog and have enjoyed having a read. I have this palette but haven't used it yet. I will have to give it a try. Joan at www.aviewtothefells.com

    ReplyDelete